Friday 12 April 2013

INTERVIEW?????


Ermagad
First of all.. alhamdulillah and an endless appreciation to Allah SWT for choosing me to try my luck. hopefully He already written my greatest success and i just have to follow the steps.. amin..
I had been shortlisted for the interview for the MARA scholarship.. hepy.. wee … so that thing gonna happen on this Wednesday in Terengganu at MRSM Besut.. my turn is on 17 April and too bad bcoz it’s in the morning, too morning, 9 a.m. LOL .. So i got the first choice‼ jeng jeng jeng…..
1 year at KMKN → 2.5 years at UNIKL-Ipoh → 2.5 years in india, Vinayaka Mission
This is medicine course.. Ya Allah, plez help me go through the interview without a lot of heavy obstacles.. Plez help me out when i’m buffering, if.. amin..
So guys,.. i have to do some preparations with my general knowledge and also myself.
Prepare myself not to be nervous and be confident and convincing as well.. Insya Allah… I believe Allah will help me… and always help me.. Amin.. bye now.....




No comments:

Post a Comment