Friday 15 February 2013

BEST + FRIEND + FUN = FRIEND FOREVER


WE ARE FRIENDS FOREVER


Assalamualaikum very good everything.. hahaha lol… it’s just nothing.. just suddenly i remembered to do something in this blog.. (what a sudden mood).. well i was touched when my friend, Sayuthi Aziz uploaded that i’m one of his close friends… yeah i quite close n very friendly to him… he is just a regular person who sometimes overpowered with his unbearable mouth. Not because he’s mouth is stinky, but the ‘sharpness’ of the words. But after being his friend in EMC, it’s English Motivational Committee in MJSC Taiping, it just nothing. I already resisted and used to those word, the curse and what so ever. Well it’s nothing less than a best friend. We used to spend our time at Surau Ar-Ridwaniah when the SPM is very around the corner. We returned to our dorm around 2.00 a.m. it’s okay, for the sake of SPM. LOL. One thing that aspired me is, he is a certainly a hardworking friend. He gave me the way how to improve my add math in the last minute of life, i mean the SPM. Thanks dude. He did invite me to come along to his house during weekend. Well, i have to say, that was amazing weekend ever. We spent our time fishing and wandering around Alor Star. I forgot what’s the name of that place, it’s beautiful, there’s an eye-catching waterfall.


Next is Nazairul Muiz.. this one is my best crazy friend.. we used to do crazy things together especially when its comes to condemn those girls.. hahaha sometimes we together ‘usha’ the girls..hahaha and we have our own ‘targets’.. hahaha he’s from Kelate just like me and both of us can speak in KL malay quite well.. the thing that makes us close to each other is because of the bus trip and during exam.. extremely i have to say this guy is crazy.. you know why, during SPM sejarah paper, he slept on 3.30 a.m while i already died on my bed hoping for miracle to come and appear in my dream… yeah very daydreaming.. lol…. but one thing he can not and never surpass me is sleeping.. i can sleep almost 12 hours during weekend but he said he would get dizzy if he sleeps to long.. then, i’m the winner.. LOL again…

Then Hafiz, we bome quite since we had our vacation to Kedah… well, we know each other in BSMM in Taiping.. plus he stayed in different dorm, so less time spent together in usha-ing the girls.. but still there’s time for that pleasure… precious pleasure…


This is another big guy in my life, in Taiping. Hamizanul Hakim. He’s also an EMC member.. he so funny and too much annoying. He taught me a lot about english and so many things. we used to study together and he can not bear to burn the midnight oil. He always dies early before others get to sleep. He always be my partner at cafe to buy drinks, food and even during ramadhan. Lucky for me to have big-eater friend.. he is Sayuthi best friend (no wonder both are annoying) hahahaha f***ing tease..


hamizanul hakim the big-eater.. mamat ni janji nak jadi kurus sama-sama,huh, xtau la jadi ke x.. lol





This is the guy.. well, appearance can be deceiving us.. watch out of his mouth guys, it's too poisonous.

Nasi goreng.. delicia

Hafiz and Uti

ugly meme.. hahahahaha
beside me is muiz,, he is my best friend.. nope.. he is my crazy partner. you guys should know how crazy he is.




Don't forget to follow the next issues.. LOL







No comments:

Post a Comment