Sunday 10 March 2013

THE HORROR ILLUSTRATION


THE HORROR ILLUSTRATION

Astagfirullah… what a bad dream! It seems to be real... what a flawless illustration Allah had given to me while I was sleeping last night… yeah; I guess you guys can imagine what I’m talking about... It’s all about my SPM result…. Okay, let me tell you what was going on in my dream… As usual, I go to MRSM Taiping by bus together with my friends… We would pray before going to take the result and the time had come. It’s my turn in the row to get my result... Then I told the staff my name and my IC number, ok I get the result… What the **** I only got 5A and 5B.. Well as I told you, it’s just an illustration given by Allah to me if that such a bad result is mine… Anyway, I just took 9 subjects for my SPM.. Plus, there’s no even A+, A, A-, B+, B, B-… It just A and B, the only available grade… At that moment, I didn’t cry because I became speechless and I saw the world around me became darker and darker. My friend became further and further from me, no one got to me to ask my result, no one came to calm me down... It just myself was walking out from the hall that full of happy scream and happy tears…When I came back home, my family ask me about my result, then I just put the  result on the table and I went to my bed.. Still not crying just it was too unexpected and just too unacceptable achievement…Subhanallah, Ya Allah, I’m praying to you to don’t give me such a big test because I know I can’t take it... Ya Allah… please help me to be strong and walk through the journey to reach my dream… Amin...


Ya Allah, don't give this one to me, but

please give this one for me... Amin....




No comments:

Post a Comment