Tuesday 21 May 2013

EPIC??? YES or NO


Assalamualaikum and hi..

I don’t know how come I can wake up in this early morning to perform Subuh. As my previous post, in another 3 years and half, I’m going to India to complete my MBBS there, IN SYA ALLAH.. So at this very moment I have to make up my mind and to make myself get ready with the situation in India soon.. Sometimes, I just confused with myself whether I’m not contented or just being humble.. Even sometimes I get jealous to my friends who would further their study in UK, USA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND and other famous country.. #sigh#. Does India is a famous country?? I don’t think so.. tsk tsk tsk.. huh, whatever, doesn’t matter about that, at least I can learn another language also very common in Malaysia. Okay, from now on, I’m going to spend my time watching some simple lessons on how to speak in Tamil language. Well, that is my new task to do. Also want to share some information about India. Let’s explore India everyone.. lololololol
Owh.. those things you can find it on Wikipedia.. Find it by yourself, lol..  well, they use rupee, tamil language.. hahaha too many things to say, I’m not a wiki writer, ok then some pics to relief strees.

The most popular place in India, Taj Mahal

Consists of 28 states

Their National Flag

Most popular politician and India leader, Mahatma Gandhi


No comments:

Post a Comment