Saturday 18 May 2013

Road To Success, maybe -_-


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.....

So yesterday I had checked my UPU application. Alhamdulillah , although I didn’t get my first choice, but still second choice is worth it. My first choice was Asasi Perubatan in UIAM, it’s okay, still got UIAM but a slightly different course. It’s Asasi Sains Kesihatan Bersekutu. Not sure whether it’s “Bersekutu” or “BerGUTU”. LOL just kidding..  However,I’m doing a little research about the career related to this course and it seem to be like optometrist, radiology, medical imaging , dietetic and etc. but for sure it isn’t doctor. Well still in medical field, I mean basic medical field, -_-.. huh still waiting for MARA on 20 May and hope that would give me a bunch of glory.. Aminnnnn…
Owh, so this is the result, I hate this thing because I have to check it using Internet Explorer.. SCUMBAG UPU.. okay , wish me luck ok.. J



No comments:

Post a Comment